Autumn Woods 2018-2019 Projectsadmin
The following projects and goals were completed by the community the past 2 years.
* developed and implemented a color pallet
* reorganized ARC application process for efficiency
* Authorized a new more efficient homeowner portal and website
* implemented email communications (email blast) to improve communication * completed a reserve study * addressed speeding issues
* enforced compliance concerns
* cleaned up back entrance and installed new split rail fence
* painted gazebo and fence at park *painted utility shed on Glenside
* repaired lighting and irrigation in front entrance
*repaired tennis court lights and fence
* replaced dangerous electrical breaker panel at park
* resolved late night basketball issues
* added alligator warning signage at the ponds
*removed dead, diseased and dying trees. Dead wooded and trimmed remaining trees
* removed all stumps, including those that were left from previous tree removals
* trimmed trees, shrubs and vines from the fence along back of park.
* replaced wind screen at tennis courts
* planted 21 replacement trees
* implemented a park committee for park improvements
* in process of replacing the swing sets
* resurfaced parking lot
* approved resurfacing basketball courts. (Should be completed in the next 30 days).
*budgeted to resurface tennis courts. (Project on hold, need to appoint a tennis court committee to determine various options. Monies held in reserve).
The Board of Directors